Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Cupcake Lollipops...

I've been looking for something fun to give as favors at Milla's birthday party... I googled "cupcake lollipops" last night and found Bakerella's website (if you have some time on your hands, enjoy all the wonderful baking goodness her blog has to offer).

Here is the recipe for her Cupcake Pops. She was actually featured on The Martha Stewart Show with these and I can't believe I hadn't heard about them before! They are the PERFECT addition to a cupcake themed birthday party... Now honestly I've never been able to do ANYTHING featured on The Martha Stewart Show (heck usually I don't even know what the ingredients are that she speaks of), but Roger peaked over my shoulder and said "you can do those" when I was gushing over Bakerella's blog... I guess I felt up for a challenge...


I am absolutely DELIGHTED with how they turned out!


Look how precious they look packaged up...


Luckily Roger's work is good about enjoying my craft projects and I have a GCSML Board Meeting tomorrow to take them to as well...


A tower of cupcake fun!


Macro shot...


Now wouldn't you just LOVE to get this for Valentine's Day instead of flowers? YUMMY!


Thank you Bakerella for sharing your adorable cupcake fun!

1 comment:

ko said...

u did such a GREAT JOB!!! I found you through BAKERELLA! Ok..I am so going to make some!! :)