Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Be Mine Valentine...

All the Christmas decorations are put away and if you've been to a craft store (or department store) lately you know they moved right on to Valentine's Day! I LOVE Valentine's Day and last year Milla ended up with 14 different Valentine inspired outfits and we started dressing for the occasion on February 1st.

So here is our Valentine collection... exactly 1 month before Valentine's Day. Order this week (through January 21st) and receive 25% off your order.

How do you order you ask? To take advantage of the discount, the best thing to do is email me which bows you are looking to buy and I will send you your discounted total and either bill you through paypal (my preferred option) or you can use snail mail and send me a check.

If you have a special Valentine outfit that you need a bow for, just send me a picture of the outfit and I will make a special one of kind bow for you for the same price!

Looking for a bigger bow? Just let me know and I'll be happy to make a custom Texas sized bow for your little princess.

Here is the Cupcake Clips & Bows Valentine's Collection 2009!


Petite Bows (measure 2 1/2 inches - great for pigtails) $4 or $6 for piggies


Medium bows (measure 4 inches) $5


Layered bows (measure 4 1/2 inches with 3 layers) - $7

Here are the details on each bow...

Layered Conversation Heart - $7

Layered Cherry Heart - $7

Layered Paisley Heart - $7

Layered Classic Heart - $7

Layered Love Bug - $7

Layered Black & Pink - $7


Medium Conversation Heart - $5

Medium Classic Pink - $5

Medium Paisley Heart - $5


Medium Heart Camo - $5

Petite Classic Red - $4

Petite Cherry Heart - $4

Petite Paisley Heart - $4

Petite Conversation Heart - $4

Petite Camo Heart - $4

Petite Pink & Black - $4

Petite Love Bug - $4

Petite Sweet Heart Piggies - $6 (also available as individuals at $4)

1 comment:

Frugal Jen said...

Oh my gosh they are soooo cute!!!!