Sunday, October 26, 2008

1st Craft Show...

My first craft show is officially in the books. The good news is...

I made my entrance fee back and some money on top of that, I got some great exposure, worked out all the kinks of loading and unloading for a craft show (hard work... I'm sore today) and I got wonderful feedback about my bows (YAY!)...

Unfortunately, the show was very small (10 vendors) and didn't pull many attendees, so I need to do another show to sell my inventory... hopefully I'll be able to get into one of the holiday shows going on in November.

Here is my new bow display... it's actually a sunglass holder, but it works great for bows...





Here is my booth from the craft show... I was very pleased with the final look... I was suppose to have 2 Christmas trees, but I forgot them at home... I made due just fine without them.My Christmas inventory (the Christmas trees did really well)...

My Halloween and petite bows...So look for more information on other shows coming up...

I should have all my Christmas inventory listed tomorrow and then it'll be time to catch up on my orders from last week.

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Beautiful display. I'm just wondering, where did you buy the sunglass holder? I would like to hear from you. Please email me at 2heartbeats4ever@gmail.com. Thanks.

Unknown said...

Bring all your items vertical instead of flat on the table good luck