Thursday, July 30, 2009

What's New at Cupcake Clips???

Hi friends...

I'm not sure what to call a hiatus from March to August... somehow Spring Break turned into Summer Break and although I have made LOTS of bows and cupcake pops and personalized t-shirts... I keep forgetting to photograph them!

Tonight I had a friend call wanting to order a bow that I had done for a baby shower a couple of months ago, but she couldn't find it on my blog or website. Sadly, I never took any pictures of the bows I did for that shower which is SUCH a shame!

Here is the bow, it's the perfect baby shower bow! 3 layers of baby pink! It can also be done in any other solid colors you need and the headband is included.

Baby Girl Bow - $8


Side view

Another friend saw all of Milla's new personalized shirts and asked me to make her one for her daughter. This was SUCH a fun project because as I kid I went to Camp Grandpa every summer. I hope Ella has a wonderful time at Camp Grannie Z!

The personalized shirt is $8 and the bow is $6.

Close up of the shirt...
Close up of the bandana bow...
Since I was making a shirt, I decided to make Milla a leopard print one. I'm SO bored with her summer wardrobe right now so it's fun to have some personalized shirts to mix it up...

Close up of the shirt...

Close up of the bow...

Leopard heart bow... $8

I will be announcing a back to school sale soon. Lots of basics and Made to Match Gymboree. I'm also hoping to redo my entire website (wish me luck!)...

No comments: