Friday, September 5, 2008

Keeping Busy on a Friday Night...

So I gave Roger a "guy pass" tonight and he went out to have a couple of beers with his friend Ru. I took the night to work on some new bow creations. It's so hard to stop and take the time to upload them onto the site (and here)... but it's good to sit down!

First some M2M Gymboree!

I'm in love with the Beach Shack line and it's on sale pretty cheap right now. I decided Milla needed a few pieces of it for our trip to Corpus Christi in a few weeks. She will be visiting the beach for the first time.

Here are the pieces I bought...



And the bow I made to match...My friend Tammy and her husband and sweet curly haired daughter Bella are headed to Hawaii in October. She picked up this sweet dress from the line for Bella...

Here is the bow to match... the moss green was VERY hard to match...
I was feeling girlie and flowery tonight so I made some fun flowers.

I am displaying some bows at an event next week so I decided I needed a new bow holder to display them on... I think this giant flower turned out pretty cute.

Close up of the flower...
Here are all of the flower clips I made tonight. Some fun rich fall colors which I'm loving!

No comments: