Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Previews & Cupcake Cutie Boutique Bow

I'm working hard to get orders complete before I leave to Corpus Christi on Thursday so there will be lots of previews...

Melissa - Here is your order! Lots of wonderful big sis/little sis bows!! Thanks for your huge order! I can't wait to see pictures!
This is my favorite bow from the order... Pink Zebra - $7

I got an unexpected order last night from my mother in law... she has bloodwork done every week and the technician she sees is expecting a little girl next week. We created some layered bows to get her started

Saturday I received my first order from someone searching for bows on google! So exciting!

Ann I hope you love your bows!



This is my favorite from Ann's order... they are Mets fans, this is perfect bow to cheer on their team through the playoffs... Go Mets!


Get your team bow - $8
Some other new bows..

Cupcake Boutique Bow (M2M Cupcake Cutie) - $8


Ghostly cute with wiggly eyes - $8 (a second version of our original Ghostly cute bow)

No comments: