Sunday, September 7, 2008

Previews

It's been a busy weekend and I finally got a few orders completed... YAY!

Here are my first 3 Christmas bows... I offered a free Christmas bow with the purchase of a Halloween bow on Wednesday, which meant I got to start experimenting with my new Christmas ribbon... they should be on my website soon (but I'll take pre-orders now of course, just email me).

Candy Canes & Peppermints - $6
Christmas Tree - $8
Gingerbread Friends - $6
Angie, here is your order for Miss Ava... I can't wait to see pictures!
Cassidy, here are your bows for Kenzie... she's going to look TOO cute!
My biggest order of the weekend... Tara! Thank you! I actually forgot to photograph your pink princess one, but it'll be there too...
My favorites of the weekend... Yummy Watermelons! ($8)


M2M Crimson Tide! Hope yall have a great football season!! ($6)

No comments: