Monday, September 22, 2008

Personalized Greeting Cards

One of my favorite things to do is loose myself in Photoshop and design... I've always wanted to be an artist, but I cannot draw worth a darn, so digital design is a great outlet for me!

This started with digital scrapbooking, then designing signatures and blinkies for friends online and eventually led me to designing cards. Most of these cards can be printed on 4x6 or 5x7 at your local Walmart or Target photo department for cheap and all I charge is a design fee of $18.

I am lucky enough that my friends have entrusted me with some of the most important moments of their lives...

Birthday Invitations...


Birth Announcements...and Holiday Cards...

If you are looking for a way to have a Christmas card that no one else on your mailing list will have, let me design it for you! All invitations are custom made and 100% unique.

No comments: